Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jon's Cleanse begins...

After the seminar we went to last month on Detoxification and Vaccine Alternatives, Jon decided to try the Standard Process 21 day Cleanse. He figured if he's going to recommend it to patients he better have some personal experience with it. Here are pictures of the foods he will be eating for the next 21 days. He'll also have SP Shakes, supplements, and more vegies with garlic and onions... lucky me :)




P.S. Since I am actually posting this in July, not February, I'll let you know that he did a great job with his cleanse. I don't know that he ever complained about the food he had to eat, or I should say, the lack of food he was allowed to eat. I'm very lucky my husband's not a picky eater; he's usually happy just to have food!

No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!