We bought a house in Weiser today that we are going to fix up and turn into another practice. The house was so bad that Jon wouldn't let me see it until AFTER we had signed the papers. It was built in 1900 and maybe updated once in the 70s... kind of scary, but at least I'm not planning on living in it! I don't believe we have any pictures of the inside (you're all spared) but here's a few of the outside.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
343 E. Main St.- Weiser
We bought a house in Weiser today that we are going to fix up and turn into another practice. The house was so bad that Jon wouldn't let me see it until AFTER we had signed the papers. It was built in 1900 and maybe updated once in the 70s... kind of scary, but at least I'm not planning on living in it! I don't believe we have any pictures of the inside (you're all spared) but here's a few of the outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Greastest Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment