Monday, June 23, 2008
Robbed!!!
Laura, our employee called this morning to inform us that our office had been broken into over the weekend. Many things were taken including our two computers, TV, DVD player, printer, eyelights, therapy sunglasses, drill, vacuum, and LOTS of nutrition. We feel completely violated, but will do our best to move on. We'll also get a renter's insurance policy soon. Fortunately, they did not take Jon's laser or any of his adjusting equipment. We feel extremely grateful for that. I had worked the Friday afternoon previous to this and during that time the computer had froze up on me a couple times. I complained to Jon that that computer had to go soon. Sure enough it's gone! I guess that's what I get for complaining. This will mean a time for change and updating in our office software and billing software. Another blessing was that I had sent claims the Friday before which I hadn't planned on doing, but I felt inclined to do so. What a blessing that was. Channel 7 news came out and interviewed Jon and Laura and it was the 1st story on the 5 and 6 o'clock news. Not exactly what we want to be on the news for:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Greastest Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment