Hyrum got a hold of our camera when he was suppose to be in bed one night and took some interesting pictures of himself. Jon discovered the pictures when he was downloading other photos and had quite the laugh. Let me tell you why he had quite the laugh. Back in August, Elise and Marae were here watching our kids while I was gone. One day Marae left her camera sitting on the counter while they were off some where. Jon came home for lunch and discovered Marae's camera. He took some pictures of himself very similar to Hyrum's self photos, which Marae later discovered. Marae posted a few on her blog, I'll have to get her to email me some and I'll add them to this post so you can all see how similar my two boys are. I guess like Father like Son!
1 comment:
hahahahahaha!
Post a Comment