I was raised with one sister and four brothers. My sister left the house when I was 12 so I pretty much remember being raised with all boys. There were a few bonuses to that, but I always wanted a little sister. I remember putting that on my list for Santa for years. Santa never brought my little sister, but two years ago my wish came true when Lydia Jane joined our family. I have enjoyed every minute of having a little girl in our home. And, little GIRL she is! There is no doubt that Lydia is a little Mommy. She loves babies and takes very good care of them. (Not to mention her love for makeup and jewelery and anything pretty.) I used to watch little girls pushing babies in strollers or carrying their babies in the grocery store and anxiously awaited the day when that was part of my life. Now that is a part of my life! These are some pictures of Lydia and I after our walk around the block with her pushing her baby in the stroller. Notice the blue "blanket" (all my dish clothes are considered blankets), Lydia never takes a baby out of the house without a blanket. She's going to be a great Mom! Thanks for letting me be your Mom, Lydia. I love you!
Monday, November 10, 2008
A Dream Come True
I was raised with one sister and four brothers. My sister left the house when I was 12 so I pretty much remember being raised with all boys. There were a few bonuses to that, but I always wanted a little sister. I remember putting that on my list for Santa for years. Santa never brought my little sister, but two years ago my wish came true when Lydia Jane joined our family. I have enjoyed every minute of having a little girl in our home. And, little GIRL she is! There is no doubt that Lydia is a little Mommy. She loves babies and takes very good care of them. (Not to mention her love for makeup and jewelery and anything pretty.) I used to watch little girls pushing babies in strollers or carrying their babies in the grocery store and anxiously awaited the day when that was part of my life. Now that is a part of my life! These are some pictures of Lydia and I after our walk around the block with her pushing her baby in the stroller. Notice the blue "blanket" (all my dish clothes are considered blankets), Lydia never takes a baby out of the house without a blanket. She's going to be a great Mom! Thanks for letting me be your Mom, Lydia. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Greastest Blessings!
1 comment:
Your little sister is LONG overdue! So glad you finally got her! :-) I just love your kids and actually miss them when you guys go home. Hyrum seems like he is one of us while he is here and then you leave and it's like "where did our other kid go???" :)
Post a Comment