Friday, December 26, 2008

Jon's homemade sled

Jon's one of the most creative people I know. Luckily I'm married to him, because I could almost say the opposite is true for me :) We make a great pair! We wanted to pull each other on sleds with the 4-wheeler so this is what Jon came up with. The seat is a seat he took out of our boat last spring and it's just been sitting in the garage. The sled is a sled he make a couple years ago for Hyrum out of an old pair of skis and wood. Here's a video of Jon riding on it. He did take a pretty good fall but I didn't get it on video. We're sure enjoying all the beautiful snow we have!!!

4 comments:

Elise said...

haha. that is SO Jon. I bet all your neighbors were peeking through their windows for soem great entertainment.

Anonymous said...

LOl Rachel! This is great and hilarious, too! My husband is quite the genius as wlel so the two of them aught to work well together...the brains that they are! ;0) We are getting closer! We are packing our car tonight and shipping it off from Anchorage tomorrow, weee..what a journey we have ahead! So excited! Can't wait to meet you guys! ((hugs))

Taunya said...

Haha! I love it! Truly classic Jon! :-)

bd said...

hahahahahahaha, I Love, Love , Love, the sled! I have to admit, I've never seen anything like it! I haven't checked blogs for a while, and you've posted a lot! I love your weird tree! I think things like that are what you end up remembering over the perfect tree.

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!