Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's

For New Year's we went to Washington and spent it with family. Jon was tired after a day of work and then driving to Washington, so he ended up sleeping through the New Year. Yeah, not too exciting. It's a good thing I love him! I spent the evening playing games with my Mom and Dad and Taunya and Jason. Jon and I played cards a few other nights with Taunya and Jason and had a great time. I sure love playing cards, even when I'm getting wasted by my husband who barely knows how to play :) I'm just grateful he'll play with us.

Anikah came over one morning while Hyrum went to the movies with the Andrews and Grandma Shauna let Lydia and Anikah put on make-up with her. Definitely one of Lydia's very favorite activities!! They posed for me afterwords showing me how pretty they were.


Lydia enjoys sitting in footbaths with people... a little strange to those of us who know how gross they are. It's a little machine that pulls toxins out of the body through the feet and the water usually gets pretty nasty. Nonetheless, Lydia enjoys them and Grandpa Fred let her join in. Note the headphones on Grandpa-- he loves his Tri-City American's Hockey team and listens to the game whenever he's not able to be there in person. Talk about commitment!

No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!