
This is a picture of our new piano. It's amazing that Jon's not sitting on the bench in this photo. He's been playing it almost non-stop since we brought it in the house.

No, Jon did not know how to play the piano before. Here's a picture of him watching online piano lessons. He's determined and I have no doubt he'll do well. He can already play the top hand of several songs, which is REALLY good considering it's only been a couple days and he had no clue before then. He's motivating me to sharpen my skills in fear that he'll soon pass me up!

Hyrum with his cousin, Joshua, and friend, Kain, swimming in the hot tub. My Mom came on Wednesday and brought Joshua with her. Hyrum and Joshua played hard each day and had a great time together. We always enjoy when my Mom comes. She helps a lot with the kids and is fun to have around. Saturday morning two of my friends and my Mom and I went to a mini Dressing Your Truth class in Boise. It was fun to go and learn some new info on energy types and how to dress your truth.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the 30's club. It's not so bad, you'll get use to it! I'm so happy you got a piano. I still regret quitting in the 3rd grade. boo! Also, good job on the garden!!! We have zucchini (sp?) too that are doing well. Out of 6 tomato plants I only see three growing and my green beans didn't make it either. Good job! Love ya tons!!!
I love your new piano! I'm sure Jon will do well with learning how to play. That's the 3 in him! Gotta love those 3s!!! :-)
Post a Comment