Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lydia Jane

We went out to Weiser Saturday night for a very nice Christmas play at the High School there. I was trying to snap a photo of Lydia smiling and instead these are what I got.
It was dark in there so I couldn't really see her face when I was taking the pictures. She knew she was being silly and quite enjoyed it. She was extremely excited to see Santa after the play but, unfortunately, I missed the memo that he was coming before the play. We missed him and she was so sad :(


Lydia really enjoys taking photos with the camera right now. Typically, I just delete them afterward but I kept this one to show what our tree looks like this year. We picked it up at the local tree lot instead of the mountains. It's a little full for my likes, but it's a tree and I love having it!

4 comments:

Marae said...

We better come home immediately-- Lydia looks like she's 10 in these pictures! We miss you a lot lot lot.

Dramatic Imaging said...

Rachel! I never check blogs (guilty feelings of being on the computer too much for work) and I thought I'd see what was new in your life. Wow! Look at your kids! Have we really lived apart for that long? Insane! Beautiful family! How is practice? How is life? Merry Christmas! Love ya! Amy

*A* said...

She is so darling! I love to see pictures of her. Your tree looks great too!

Elise said...

You know how you most often know what you are going to say when you click on "comment"; then you read what everyone else has written. Well, no joke, I was going to say
"Lydia is taking after Hyrum in her posing & looking like a 10 year old".

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!