Sunday, February 21, 2010

Painting

This is my dear sweet friend, Lisa. She has gifts and talents that I... well, I just don't. She's creative and loves to decorate, and she's good at it. For a while now she's been dropping hints that maybe my walls could use a new color. Friday her wish finally came true. As much as Jon and I dislike painting, when you have two friends who are good at painting and willing, and asking, to come over and help you complete the project, you really can't turn them down.
Tim kindly did all the edging for us, but this wall got painted before he could edge. The only option with wet walls, was for Jon to hold him while he finished. It was quite the site! It took us about 4 hours to complete the project. That was with 5 kids and 1 baby and dinner in between. Lisa came over the next day and we started to hang some pictures. I'll put some pictures of the complete project up soon.

1 comment:

linda said...

Wow! Bet it will be nice. I lookforward to seeingit. Rachel. I think you do good at decorating.
It will brighten it up with new paint, etc. Hope you are having fun!

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!