Jon was gone to Alaska on Lydia's actually birthday so we celebrated before he left and then again on her birthday in Washington at Grandma's.

The party kids... Lydia, Kira, Emma, Anikah, Alayna (Karen's daughter), and Hyrum

The party kids... Lydia, Kira, Emma, Anikah, Alayna (Karen's daughter), and Hyrum

Unfortunately for my kids I'm not much of theme birthday person. This year I did however try. My sister and I made this Tinkerbell/fairy cake, the girls made fairy necklaces and each left with a fairy skirt (tutu).

For presents Lydia got a few barbies, princess dominoes, water paints, and a sleepy beauty toy set. She had a great time celebrating her birthday with her cousins.
Later that night I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and fun. My parents worked at the Temple that night so instead of spending the evening by ourselves we went out and had some fun. Taunya and her kids and Dustin and Andrea and their kids joined us.


No comments:
Post a Comment