Friday, October 15, 2010

Discovery Center



The kids and I went to the Discovery Center in Boise. It was neat but not quite as much fun as I was hoping. Thankfully, the day was beautiful so we spent some time at the nearby park and the kids had a great time with the geese and ducks. I just have to say that we've been having the most beautiful fall!
Making themselves disappear on the TV screen in the Green Room.





I think this little ride was the funnest activity for the kids. There was just so many other kids there that they only got to ride it once.







These pictures were actually taken a few days later in Boise. I had an appointment with my Midwife and the family came along. Jon attended the Temple after my appointment while the kids and I played at a nearby football field.

Hyrum really wanted me to take a picture of him diving for the football. This was the best I could get.

No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!