Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just being silly...

In so many ways Lydia is very much like her Dad. When it comes to looks we get both. Either she looks just like her Dad or just like her Mom. I tease that she's my little chameleon. Somehow this little "twins" game came about and the kids had a great time with it. After seeing Lydia and Jon this way Hyrum laughed so hard he couldn't stand up.

Hyrum and Dad disguised as twins for Lydia to decide who was who.

3 comments:

*A* said...

I actually giggled out loud! Cute post! Can't wait for you to have your baby!

Marae said...

hahaha, great pictures! i love lydia's ears in the first one. and i think she looks like nora or the other way around) in that one, too.

it was great to see you guys!

Lizzylou said...

Jon is so funny with Lydia-what a good Dad (Thanks again for the neck pop) Hyrums Birthday looked like a blast. What a great family you have, I can't wait to find out what the third one will be.

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!