Monday, August 22, 2011

Camping

 We went camping, boating, and fishing at Woodhead this last weekend on Brownlee Reservoir.  Jon also spent a day scouting (of course!).  It was really hot, thank goodness we have a trailer with AC and we camped by a grassy area with shade trees.




 The water felt really good and the kids had fun swimming.





 Hyrum is quite the fisherman!  He loves and caught a big catfish along with a few other smaller ones.






 Lydia is so photogenic and poses all on her own :)  What an adorable little girl!

 I LOVE this little guy!


 Hyrum was off fishing when I took all these.  That's why there aren't any pictures of him.  I love you just as much, buddy!

1 comment:

Lizzylou said...

Lydia is too cute for her own good :) I'm glad you got to get out camping. Is Hyrum homeschooling this year? Tell Jon Happy Birthday from all of us here in Utah.

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!