This is apparently what happens when I ask Jon to work on scouts with Hyrum... boy will be boys!
My happy adorable little guy :)
Miss Lydia started Preschool. Hooray! She loves it!
| Lydia picked out a Halloween costume at the store last night and first thing this morning came running in our room asking if she could try it on. (Picture's a little blurry) |
We spent this last weekend in WA for my parent's anniversary. They invited us all (siblings and spouses) to attend the Temple with the them. Since our Temple is closed for remodeling it worked out perfect. It's always so nice to be in the Temple with those I love the most.
Lastly, we are now in deer hunting season for Jon. Hyrum loves this time of year because he gets to tag along. They went out earlier this week and are now gone for the weekend. Jon was success during archery season and brought home a big 6x6 elk. Time for me to start canning that AND the apples my parents gave us AND the chicken I ordered. I need a wife to take care of my life so I can can!
1 comment:
times like that is when polygamy doesn't sound so bad:)
Post a Comment