We had a wonderful Christmas! Falling on Sunday made Christmas even better. It was so nice to attend Sacrament meeting and feel the spirit of what Christmas is really about. I think Christmas should be on Sunday every year.
On the "hunt" with a GPS for Santa's gift to Hyrum. Santa brought Dad a 243 (gun), Mom a laptop (complete surprise), Lydia a barbie with a glitter blow dryer and a princess suitcase, Zerin a mini Kawasaki 4wheeler, and Hyrum new undies with a note leading him on a hunt for his 20 gauge.
Barbies, barbies, and more barbies... I think I have officially made up for the lack of barbies I experienced in my childhood. (Unintentionally, of course...)
Santa brought Hyrum a 20 gauge shot gun. Perfect for our amazing bird hunter! Another fun family present is the new ping pong table.
(Zerin was napping)
Hyrum with his new NFL size football.
No comments:
Post a Comment