Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Snow

 We finally got a little snow this winter.  Jon's mountain looked beautiful all covered in white.
 A friend shared a yummy dressing recipe with me a few weeks ago and since then I can't seem to get enough salad.  It's pretty much a daily treat for Jon and I.  If only I could convince the kids...

 Zerin LOVES the outdoors!   He's like his Dad in that he goes into his own little world when we let him out.  He wanders around oblivious to me and my attempts to take pictures chattering in his own little language.  He fell down many times but the cold snow on his hands didn't even phase him.  I'm absolutely crazy about this kid!


*PS I just have to note that I started doing CrossFit with some friends back in October and I love it!  Muscle mass has never been something I've been blessed with but I feel I have more now then I ever have had.  Thanks, Sarah, for being so selfless and sharing your gift!

1 comment:

Sarah and Todd said...

Rachel, I love your blog! I just love your family. You are one of my "favoritest" (pardon my grammar) people on the planet and I will SOOOO miss seeing you at CrossFit. I hope this pregnancy can go at least a little easier on you than the others.

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!