Hyrum has been playing the piano since September and is doing really well with it. His teacher, Treva, is fabulous. He started with a simplified Primary song book last week and sure enjoys it. It's wonderful to have that music in our home.
I had to be gone all morning to take care of some things at our office and was unable to make a special Valentine's breakfast for the family. Hyrum called me several times while I was there wanting to know when I'd be home. Little did I know that I'd come home to homemade muffins and crepes courtesy of Hyrum. This was the first time he's made/baked all on his own and he did an amazing job!! I am so impressed! Way to go Hyrum!
He also had a very sweet gift waiting for me: a silver bracelet inscripted with # 1 MOM and a homemade card. Hyrum is very creative and even helped Lydia make homemade Valentine's to exchange at the homeschool co-op today. I am blessed to have such a sweet boy to love and to raise.
I was actually quite spoiled this Valentine's. Lydia gave me one of her bracelets and two of her silly bands and Jon gave me a new tea kettle, a plant, gardening gloves, and a homemade card with a poem--my favorite!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment