Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 2015

February was a month full of basketball (Jon and Lydia) and lots of sickness.  I think we had a round of Rotavirus.  It was AWFUL!!  Porter and Zerin were hit the worst.  It was extremely difficult to watch them suffer and throw up countless times.  However, how grateful I am for healthy bodies and our ability to heal.  I'm grateful for natural immunity.  Most of all, I'm grateful for the Priesthood.  Priesthood blessings hold a special place in my heart.  I know that the Priesthood is the power of God on the earth and is evidence of the great love He has for us.
I came upstairs one day and found this:  Lydia's WOD (workout of the day).  In case you need translation:  20 seconds on the Bosu, 5 seconds of pullups or ring rows, 10 seconds on the trampoline and 5 seconds on the ab mat.  What a cutie!  Jon, Hyrum, Lydia, and Porter had the opportunity to go see Grandma and Grandpa Lindsey this month.  Grandpa Lindsey fell back in December and hit his head.  He ended up needing surgery to stop the bleeding so Jon went to help out.  Hyrum and Lydia loved their time helping Grandma at the Virginia City Inn. 

No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!