Sunday, October 25, 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday, Porter!

Birthday card from the best Sissy ever!  It says, "happy Bithday to the Best three yea old ever I cant Beleve yoar alredy three your growing up so fast and prity soon you will Be 4"
Pretty happy about his birthday card from Grandma and Grandpa DeCoria

Not too sure out sissy putting something on his head when he's trying to eat his yummy birthday french toast.

All fed and ready to smile for the camera


I thought this was funny how Dad and I's mouths are almost the same.  It's like were about to say the same thing...

Porter, you add a completely different element to our family.  You are timid and hesitant with new experiences.  Like the first time you went to nursery.  All the leaders in nursery love to tell me about how Dad dropped you off and you literally stood in the same spot the ENTIRE time.  Another time, while visiting another ward, Dad dropped you off in a chair at the table in nursery and two hours later you were still in that same chair.  You have the ability to be still.  You like to observe and analyze your surroundings.  At home, when you're safe and comfortable, a whole different side of you comes out.  The fun loud rough and tumble boy who loves basketball, football, four wheelers, side by sides, trucks, cars and everything boy.  You love to go bye bye with Daddy and are the first one in line when Dad asks who wants to go to Council.  Another thing about you is your hair.  Everyday there are comments about your hair, "I love his hair!" "Where did he get those curls from?"  "Look at that blonde hair!"  "Is he yours?"  I respond to that one by telling them you were born at home so I know you're ours.  Your blonde curly hair adds a uniqueness that makes you that much more adorable.  I am so grateful to be your mom and to have the great blessing of loving and caring for you!  Thanks for being part of our family!


"Dad Porter buds"  Dad says that so often to Porter that now he says, "Dad Porter..." and Porter exclaims, "Buds!"

Some boats to play with in the bath

Trucks for our truck boy


It may seem strange, but I love watching this kid eat.  He loves to eat and can pack it in.   I especially love to eat when it's homemade nourishing food.  It makes me grateful for the ability to nourish my children.  Grateful for the abundance we're blessed with.  Grateful for a husband who provides so beautiful for our family that I'm able to stay home and fulfill my roll as nurturer.  We are richly blessed and have a beautiful life!


No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!