Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016

Grandma Shauna brought Ephraim home (from keeping him while we went to Florida, she had him for about 10 days) and picked me up and we went to Rigby to attend an Energy healing conference in Idaho Falls with Eleisha and Julene. The kids love playing with their grandma.

Lydia loves to create and make food.


Lydia also loves to do my hair and I love for her to do it.  Such a blessing to have a daughter!


Camping with Dad.  One of their all time FAVORITE things to do! Especially, when there's hot chocolate and s'mores.





Mother's Day activities from Primary.  This one is from Zerin


For Mother's Day, Jon made me my very own bow and put pictures of our children on it.  Such a talented and sweet husband!



While in Rigby we went by the cemetery and saw this for the first time.  It was a little strange to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house without Grandma there.  It was also neat to be back in their home and feel her spirit.  I still can't believe how blessed I am to have had two amazing grandma's in my life.  And, to not lose them until I was well into my 30s.

Sure love this grandpa of mine.  I have countless memories of spending time with him and love that fact that I get to keep creating them.  Thanks for your love, Grandpa!


Out smelling the roses on a walk with grandma.  Three of grandmas favorite things: walking, roses, and grand kids.


My first attempt at making kombucha (fermented tea).


One of Ephraim's absolute favorite things is to ride on the 4-wheeler.  This is one good sissy to keep taking him.




I believe this will go down in history as one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE photos!

No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!