I had been thinking for awhile that I really wanted to get the kids a swingset. Nothing too special but something simple they could play on. Our neighbors behind us have a really basic one and the kids would frequently ask to play on it. Not too long after I'd been thinking that I wanted a swingset Hyrum's friend, Trevor, showed up at our door asking if we wanted his swingset. He never used it and his Mom wanted to get rid of it. What a great blessing and WOW does the Law of Attraction ever work! I'm grateful for our new swingset!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
A gift from Trevor
I had been thinking for awhile that I really wanted to get the kids a swingset. Nothing too special but something simple they could play on. Our neighbors behind us have a really basic one and the kids would frequently ask to play on it. Not too long after I'd been thinking that I wanted a swingset Hyrum's friend, Trevor, showed up at our door asking if we wanted his swingset. He never used it and his Mom wanted to get rid of it. What a great blessing and WOW does the Law of Attraction ever work! I'm grateful for our new swingset!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Greastest Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment