It never ceases to amaze me how creative kids are and how much fun they can have with something as simple as a pillow. If only I had that kind of joy in my life!

This is a picture of Lydia before church. She loves going to church and getting all dressed up. She also LOVES nursery! Just about every Sunday they bring her to me because she needs to go potty and the entire way to the bathroom she keeps telling me over and over again that after she goes potty she gets to go back to nursery and have snacks. Last Sunday was the only time she didn't want to go to nursery. Knowing she would quickly dislike my class, I told her she could come with me. Sure enough, after a few short minutes in Gospel Doctrine she let me know she was ready to go back to nursery. She's informed me several times since that my class is boring and her class is fun. I think that will be the one and only Sunday she does that :)
2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Whitney starts nursery in just a couple weeks and I know she is going to love it...and so will I!!!
Oh, Rachel! They look so cute with those pillows on their heads! I miss my niece and nephew! When are we going to see you guys again?
Post a Comment