We had some fun playing in the beautiful spring weather. When Jon works in Fruitland he's able to come home for lunch, which Lydia and I enjoy. Hyrum was in school so he missed out on these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Greastest Blessings!
3 comments:
she looks exactly like jon
and she looks exactly like you.
is that why couples start to look like each other?
it is so odd.
but she IS so cute.
Oh Rachel! I miss you guys sooo much! Your pics are so cute! How's Lydia doing with her hair? Is she having you do it every day? I miss her!
Lydia can't wait to go to Washington because she knows Aunt Taunya's going to do her hair with ribbons:) I've been doing better at doing her hair, but I haven't really integrated the ribbons yet. A few times but not regularly. Honestly she still talks about you doing her hair and tells me you're going to put ribbons in her hair when she goes to Washington!
Post a Comment