Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Someone is 30!

Happy Birthday Rachel, Wow 30 years old, can you believe it? Your not the hip and cool girl in her 20's anymore. I have a feeling the 30's are going to be even better. Life just gets better every year. I think you said 30's are the new 20's? 30's are flirty and fun? watch out boys.
30 Reasons Rachel is the coolest and hippest wife out there
1. You haven't changed your hair style in 30 years and your still hot
2. I cant tell if you wear make up or not, yet still hot
3. every year you keep getting hotter
4. you can beat me at two sports- soccer ball juggling and water treading
5. you can go hoop it up after 2 years of not playing
6. All of Hyrums friends thinks your the coolest
7. you brew up a mean meal and healthy too
8. you can have oatmeal for everyday of your life and not get tired of it
9. you will go camping for a weekend on a half hour notice
10. you can ask any of your kids who is the coolest mom and they will agree.
well I decided the next 20 I will have to write down for you only. Happy Birthday. your the best. Love ya, Love ya, Love ya

2 comments:

Julie said...

Jon- I took two things from this...

1- Rachel is hot.
2- She is better at sports.

Was that what you were trying to say? Haha!

Happy Birthday, Rachel!

Taunya said...

I've teared up twice now today, both times were from reading your blog!

That was very sweet, Jon. You two are so incredibly perfect for each other! Hope all went well with the piano loading! :-)

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!