Our ward camp-out was this weekend in the Garden Valley area so we left a day early and stayed at the Starlight Mountain Theatre Thursday. They had full hook-up sites and with that we got one free ticket to the show that night, "The Boy Friend." The campground was far from Jon's ideal but it was nice to have full hook-ups with AC, and Hyrum and I enjoyed the play. Lydia wasn't feeling too well so Jon stayed in the trailer with her. The next day we drove down the road about 10 miles to where the ward camp-out was-- Camp Glenwood. The same place I went last weekend for the youth conference. Thankfully, it wasn't quite as hot this weekend. Also, we ran our AC for the first little while until we caught the outlet on fire. Jon and I learned that you NEVER use water on electrical fires. Someone told us that right BEFORE Jon dumped water on it. Luckily there was an electrician there who took care of the fire and fixed the problem.
Hyrum is an extreme fisherman lately. The stage for the play was right along the river so during intermission he fished.
A back view of the stage. It's a really neat production if you ever get the chance to go. Set in beautiful country. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of the ward camp-out. We hiked down to the Payette River and did some fishing but no luck.
Later Saturday night....

Jon and I attended an 80's party hosted by Melissa and Tony. They did a great job putting the whole thing together and it was a lot of fun. I'm so grateful for my FUN friends!
The video below is pretty long, but if you want a good laugh, at least watch part of it.





5 comments:
These are hysterical....Jon's hair is awesome.
Happy late birthday Jon! Can you believe that you are 32???? I loved the music video. I never knew that you were such a great dancer:) The 80's party looked like a blast. We can't wait to see you guys when you come up. You should come a little early and we'll think of something fun to do.
jon was maaade for that hair! the decade really does suit the both of you.
That looks like a fun party!!! It's fun to see Maurney and Marshall, that's about all I recognized. Wish we could have been there!
Jon-
That is EXACTLY what I remember you like when you were in high school & I was in 1st grade. You were sooooo cool. Everyone in elementary school knew me as your lil sis because the famous basketball player used to come & work at MR. O'Harra's classroom. You are the reason I survived those grueling elementary years.I used to get your signature & sell it on the playground at recess. Thanks Bro.
Post a Comment