
Happy 7th Birthday to our sweet boy, Hyrum! His birthday fell on Sunday this year. Lucky for him because that meant we celebrated more than one day. On his actual birthday we had Miss Hulet and Trevor come over for ice cream and he opened presents from us (Red Ryder BB gun and Battleship).





On Saturday Hyrum had a party with several of his friends. Jon did a great job entertaining the boys with 4wheeling, bow shooting, and other outdoor activities. (We borrowed our friends' yard that's next to our land. They moved to WA a few months ago. Thanks guys!)

Austin

It was a little tricky lighting the candles with a slight breeze. Despite having a November birthday, it seems that each year the weather is beautiful and we're able to be outside for Hyrum's birthday.

Carson

Eating pizza- yummie!


Like father like son...


Weston

Isaac

Weston

Trevor and Carson

Carson, Weston, Birthday Boy, Trevor, Isaac, Austin

Grace came over to play with Lydia so Lydia would be occupied.

Friday we took the kids and Trevor to Chuck E. Cheese in Boise. Lydia was little timid when the actual Chuck E. Cheese came out.



Hyrum and Trevor spend the majority of their time and tokens on this hunting game. Big surprise, I know!




We all had a great time there and went through about 140 tokens I believe. It was nice because there were games Jon and I enjoyed also.





We ran a few errands before we actually made it to Chuck E Cheese and the kids were so anxious to get there. This photo is of when we FINALLY arrived. Hooray!




I think Hyrum's decided he'd like to have his birthday on Sunday on every year now after 3 days of celebration. Lucky boy didn't have school the Monday after his birthday either so he claims he celebrated for 4 days. Sure is fun to be Hyrum!
I found this photo of Hyrum and I at Chuck E Cheese in Texas in June of 2005. We were there for his friend's birthday party. Amazing how the time flies!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment