The BEST!!!!!
Something wonderfully exciting appeared in our mailbox today. How, oh how, did you know I've been dreaming of more ginger chews??? I've almost called you a few times to see if you would send some our way, but then thought, "I'm sure I can just find some." I've looked on line several times with no success. I even ordered some ginger chews from Azure last week, but they were raw sugared ginger. Good, but not TING TING JAHE good.
You must know Hyrum well. He LOVES gum! And, you'd be happy to know, he shared a piece with his sister, thanks to your encouragement. Though, he did let Lydia know he doesn't expect her to share her princess bows in return.
We got the package as we were leaving for the gym. As soon as Lydia saw the clips she had to have one in her hair. A lady at the gym even commented on how pretty her clip was. Way to earn brownie points with Lydia-- she LOVES them!


4 comments:
No pun intended, but that gum looks YUM!!!!! :0) I totally love gum too! :0)
Thanks for the thoughtful post, makes me want to send you packages often. Which I will have to if you eat those ginger chews at the rate I do.
Actually, it might just be best if you come down & get a whole truck load. You could stay at my house :)
See you soon.
Elise is the best!!!!
Hey Rachel...I was bored and blogged hopped to your blog from Taunya's...those ginger candies...I can't believe you like them!! My mom LOVES them as well...anyhow...you should be able to find them at any Asian store...I'll check at the Pasco one next time I'm there and give them to Taunya...Happy Chinese New Year!!
Post a Comment