Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break

We had beautiful weather for spring break. The kids had some fun times playing in the hot tub. Having Hyrum on spring break really makes me want to homeschool.


An example of Lydia's animation :) Gotta love the girl!
The kids and I spent the last few days of spring break in Washington while Jon went steelhead fishing with a friend up on the Clearwater. He also went to a bow shoot that weekend. My family has about 8 birthdays within a few weeks of each other so we went up for the big joint party they had on Saturday. I didn't get any pictures but we had a great time. I got to go to the gym with my sister a couple times and the kids got to play with their cousins all weekend. Saturday for the big party we went swimming at the Court Club and then that afternoon we had a family BBQ at Dallas and Brooke's. It's so nice living only 4 hours from my family!
Jon with a steelhead. Too bad it was wild so he couldn't keep it.

PS We got to WA Thursday night and my Mom had some listener appreciation tickets from KORD, a radio station there, for Miranda Lambert and some other country singer. My Mom's not a country fan so she wanted me to use them. My Dad and I ended up going with Dustin and Andrea. I was in High School when they started doing the listener appreciation concerts. It was such an exciting thing to try to win tickets to. Karena won us tickets during the wee hours of the morning and all of our friends ended up with tickets. (It was Joe Diffy and some even less popular singer...) We had a WAY fun time so even though this last concert wasn't too great, and it was a little too loud for my 30 year old ears, it brought back a FLOOD of awesome memories! I love my HS friends!!!!

No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!