We had a really fun weekend with our friends, Allan and Molly (who are dating). We always have such a fun time with them. Saturday afternoon we went bowling and then that evening we played games.
The kids all bowled and had a great time. Thanks to bumpers, I do believe they out scored a few of us.


It was a joke that Allan and I had a curse, which caused one pin to always remain standing. Frustrating!

Sunday after church them came back to our house and we had a most delicious dinner together. Allan loves to cook and we love to eat what he cooks-- we make a good team. Today we had yummy pizzas.
This was the appetizer pizza. Some sort of pear with gourda cheese (I think that's what it was called) and chives. Super yummy!
Sunday later in the afternoon I had a fireside to attend and Jon had a church mtg so Allan and Molly took the kids to the park while we were gone. Thank goodness for beautiful weather!


No comments:
Post a Comment