My birthday was very low key this year. Mainly due to pregnancy nausea. We went camping with my family last weekend at Emigrant Springs and my parents offered to keep my kids for the week because I'll be heading back up there tomorrow for a wedding reception. It was nice to relax and sleep today and not have to worry about the kids. I watched an old Audrey Hepburn movie I borrowed from a friend and after work Jon and I went out to dinner. Definitely not the most exciting birthday but considering my condition it wasn't too bad. My family did a little celebration for me last weekend with cupcakes and cobbler and gifts. One thing I should note is that Jon bought me a new purse for my birthday. I've been using the same purse since the summer of 2000. My cousin brought it back from Ecuador with her. I'm not big on change so I just kept using it though it's time expired long ago. I am proud to say I finally laid it to rest! The other notable gift was from my friend Lisa. She brought me a bag of snacks from the Health Food Store. Perfect for a pregnant sick women!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Greastest Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment