Saturday morning Jon took the kids to Home Depot to make little wooden boats. They really enjoy the projects HD offers, especially Lydia.
Oops! Hyrum must have hammered his thumb!
Later that day we went out to Mann's Creek for some tubing and fishing. Although our boat is not technically a "ski" boat, my talented husband has found a way for it to be so. The other week was our youth boating activity and we were short boats so Jon volunteered to bring ours. He had some kind members of our Bishopric offer to be the guinea pigs as he tried the boat out for the 1st time as a "ski" boat and it actually worked!
Although there aren't any pictures to prove it, I rode on the tube also. Jon had no mercy for his 4 month pregnant wife and he tried hard to dump me. I guess I drive too nicely... the difference between men and women!
Earlier in the week....
Jon took the kids and some friends from Weiser out tubing and fishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment