Monday, October 25, 2010

My Cute Pregnant Wife




Here is some pictures of my Hot pregnant wife. Rachel is incredible. This week her mom came down and they canned 50 something jars of grape juice. Thanks for coming to visit and for all the grape juice grandma Shauna!


Rachel showing she can still move in a gunny sack race


Jon is posting a new blog to be found as a link next to this blog theeverlastinghills.blogspot.com, see pictures and stories of a successful elk and deer hunt.

2 comments:

Jared and Aletia said...

Congratulations on Baby #3!!! That's so exciting!! When are you due? Do you know what if it's a boy or a girl? Oh, I'm so excited for you, Rachel! You are such a great mom!!

*A* said...

You are super cute preggo! I'm very excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear what it is and what you're naming it. I'm guessing GIRL!!!

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!