Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Released

The day Zerin was born another changed occurred in my life.  After 3 1/2 years as Young Women's President I was released.  It's been bitter sweet for me.  When the Bishop broke the news to me one of my first thoughts was that "you can't take my kids away!"  I truly consider those girls my kids.  I love them dearly and am going to miss seeing them and sharing in their lives.  I have loved my time in Young Women's and hope for many more opportunities to be in there. 
At the same time I feel this is right in my life.  With a new baby I'm enjoying being home on Wednesday's and having a lot less, in fact no, church responsibility besides Visiting Teaching at the moment.  Thankfully, I was recently re-assigned a visiting teaching route and my dear friend, Heather, who was my 2nd counselor and is pictured with me below, is my new companion.  I'm going to miss the women I served immensely.  They have become like sisters to me.

This is a picture of a few of my friends when we went to lunch to celebrate Lisa's birthday.  Taken in early December.  From left to right, Sarah, Lisa, me, Kerri, Melissa.
Heather and I at our Young Women in Excellence in November.

No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!