April has brought beautiful weather and spring soccer and flag football. Look at that amazing goalie!
The view from the Oakland Temple
Jon and I flew to California to attend Ben and Brittney's wedding on the 19th. My parent's came to our house for the weekend to watch the children; we are MOST grateful!!
We staying in Sacramento where Brittney received her endowment Friday night and then Saturday drove to the Oakland Temple where they were sealed. The grounds there are beautiful, of course!
After the sealing we drove another couple hours to Brittney's parent's house in Sutter Creek for the reception. Their yard was stunning! I would LOVE a pool like this :)
Nick and Chris joining Jon on the dance floor.
Jon has no inhibitions when it comes to dancing. He boogies with or without rhythm:) I love it! It was great to see all Jon's family and to have a weekend without children. Though I was sad they missed out on seeing their cousins.
Hyrum was the All-Star of his flag football team. Lots of touchdowns, interceptions, and great throws as QB. Way to go, Hyrum!
Check out the height difference, Wow!
Easter was the day after the wedding so Jon and I were not home until late that night. I had left money for my parents to purchase the children a few small Easter gifts, which they did. I know Hyrum doesn't believe in the Easter bunny and I figured Lydia didn't either so I thought there was no need for a surprise Easter morning. However, Lydia assumed the gifts my parents gave them were from them and that the Easter Bunny forgot about them. Easter night before going to bed she left this note. In case you have a hard time reading 1st grader, let me translate: Dear Easter bunny if you're here please leave a note that says why you didn't come.
Obviously, she is still a believer!
This is the Easter bunny's response that was found the next morning.
The back side said, "I ran out of candy this year. Truth be told it's not good for you. Enjoy the money and color loops. I'm guessing Hyrum or Lydia didn't like the truth about candy and decided to cross this part out :)



No comments:
Post a Comment