Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 2016

There's almost nothing better then fresh peaches.  They were in abundance this year, hooray!


Porter and his buddy, Ari.  They play for hours together everyday and don't even mind the cold water that comes straight from the hose.

New swing set and we LOVE it!  Dad was against getting this but I knew the kids, and neighbors, would love it.  (He's going hunting in Alaska again this year so i figured the kids and I deserved this). Now our house is the place to be and the kids happily play outside for hours. Zerin love to "work out" on the swing set.




Ice cream time


This kid has the coolest hair.  He didn't like me putting piggy tails in but I couldn't resist.

Brotherly love

Porter has the gift to fall asleep almost anywhere.  This is on the bench "watching" mom's softball game.  Sure love this kid!

No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!