
It's unbelievable that this here is the only photo I have of the bride and groom. Sad, I know. I'm hoping to steal some photos from someone as soon as I find some... Marae and Ben were Married August 27th in the Salt Lake Temple. We spent a little time on Temple Square after the selaing and then drove to Draper for their luncheon. It was small and simple just the way the wanted, and within a few hours they were on a plane for their honeymoon. We spent the next few days with the rest of the Lindsey family. (All except Elise and the Favero's who were unable to make it).

Aunt Kirsten. She came solo to help out with everything. We stayed at the house where the luncheon was held that night, along with Kirsten, so we were able to spend some time with her.

Ben, Jon and David

Lydia with baby Tommie. Lydia LOVES babies!

We spent one afternoon at Liz's mother-in-laws. She has a large yard with lots of fun things for kids to do. This is Hyrum, Cooper and Jake.

Eliza and Lydia had a great time playing in the water and on the inflatable water slide.


Jon, Jake, Bret and Ben playing football.



There was a nice gazebo in the backyard that was shaded where we had lunch.

Lydia enjoyed swinging in the hammock.

Uncle David saddled up a couple horses and took kids for rides. Hyrum received some private lessons and learned how to ride all by himself. I think he really enjoyed that. Thanks Uncle David.


This was a little waterfall we hiked up to that wasn't too far from Liz's house. The water was absolutely FREEZING!



The family

Uncle David offered Hyrum and Cooper snow cones if they went under the water. I think Hyrum tried but realized it wasn't worth it.



Lydia sure enjoys her Uncle Ben. Too bad he doesn't live closer!

We stayed a night with Liz and Ryan. Hyrum had a great time playing with Davy.

Aunt Liz is one the best hair-doers ever. Lydia loves having pretty hair so I asked Lydia if she would like Liz to do her hair. Lydia said no. Then Liz said, "I only know how to do Princess hair anyway." Lydia's eyes lit up and looked at me and I said, "You don't want Princess hair do you?" "Yes, YES, YES!" She quickly replied while jumping up and down. These pictures are the end result. Lydia loved having pretty princess hair all day :)



Lydia with Joey

Danny, Joey and Lydia

Saturday we all went to Lagoon. Needless to say, we had a FABULOUS time! We played in the water park most of the time. Jon rented a volleyball and a few of us played that for an hour or so, which was a lot of fun. Then we hit a couple roller coasters and headed home.

This is Jon on one of the fun drop slides. The picture below of Jeanne gives you a better idea of what it was like. Major wedgie at the bottom!



Hyrum and Lindsey

Jon, David, Ben, Bret and Micheline

Hyrum floating the canal.

Excited Lydia floating the canal with Dad.

Ben, Eliza and Sophia

Uncle Bret on the merry-go-round with Lydia

This picture includes Ben, David, Hyrum and Cooper. You can't really see Cooper but he's there. This was the old wooden roller coaster. One time around was too much for Hyrum. He learned he's not a roller coaster fan. Jon didn't care for it too much either. It was a little jarring.

My hot husband

Cooper and Hyrum. They're such good buddies.

Lydia with Grandpa and Grandma Lindsey. We sure miss them since they moved to Nevada.

Merry-go-round again. This time with Grandpa.

Mom and Lydia getting ready to head home.

Hyrum and Cooper saying good-bye.
1 comment:
I cannot believe I missed out on so much fun!!! I really cannot wait to see you, whenever that may be.
The picture of Marae & Ben is AWESOME with that classic look that David is giving them.
Post a Comment