Loves Me!
At 9am this morning the doorbell rang. I assumed it must be Lydia's little neighbor friend. When I saw a man holding flowers, instead, I assumed he must be at the wrong house. After questioning him, because I was certain he was at the wrong house, I realized he was at the right house. Happy day for me! For the 1st time in our 9 years of marriage Jon ordered me flowers.
I've had a rough last little bit with the passing of my friend and a few other things that have been weighing on my mind. Lydia, true to her girly sensitive nature, mentioned to Jon last week that he should buy me flowers. Then on Wednesday, he saw a new patient, who happens to work at a flower shop. So, the flowers weren't solely Jon's idea, but bless his heart for catching onto the clues and acting on them. I love you, Jon!
No comments:
Post a Comment