Friday, August 15, 2008

Again!

Poor Lydia was attacked again. This time 6 stings!! We apparently have a wasp nest or 2 under the steps of our back porch and all you have to do is step on the step and they attack. I think the rest of us are fast enough to get away but Lydia's not so fast on those steps. Unfortunately, I was in the front yard and didn't know she went out the back door. When I came in I could hear her crying and ran out the back door. By then she was at the bottom of the stairs grabbing her legs. Hyrum and his friend were out there and said the wasps were swarming her. I felt HORRIBLE!! Jon will be killing that nest ASAP!!!!

1 comment:

Taunya said...

Oh my goodness! Poor little baby! Good thing Jon will have the power to strike revenge on them!

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!