Monday, August 11, 2008

"Mosquito got me!"


Sweet little Lydia got her 1st wasp sting today. I was jumping on the trampoline and she was walking down the stairs of our back porch and started crying. We have several wasps around so I knew right away what it was. Sure enough there was a sting mark right below her right eye. It sweleed up pretty bad and now her whole eye is swollen. I felt bad for her so as you can see she's enjoying a popcicle. After it happened I was sitting on the couch holding her and she said, "Mosquito got me!" There's a lot of talk about mosquitoes around her so she must have assumed that's what did it. By the way, the white stuff on her face is baking soda. It's suppose to stop the sting.

1 comment:

Lizzylou said...

Wow, I've missed a few posts. It's nice to catch up. I'm glad that you and Jon got to get away by yourselves. Ryan and I will have to do that someday. Your vacation looked great. I LOVE THE BEACH! That is one family vacation I'll never forget. We all went and swam in the gulf of Mexico after going to Disney World (which is way overrated). My dad helped us build giant amazing sand creatures. It was a blast. Your kids are So cute. Poor Lydia, but the Popsicles looked like it made it all better. You all look great!

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!