Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Brought to Justice
The individuals who broke into our office were finally caught and justice is being served. It took five break-ins before the police caught them, but they finally did. Our next door neighbors (at the office) and friends, Mike and Courtney's Cell Phone store was broken into over the weekend. The burgulars actually lived RIGHT behind our office. The shed that is no more than five feet where Jon parks his truck everyday was holding all of our belongings. It's kind of bittersweet to get our belongs back. We're excited to get them, but then quickly realize most have been damaged beyond repair or at least ruined and no long of value to us. The vacuum is usable and I believe the drill, TV, and DVD player are all good. Everything else was either ruined, missing parts or not retrieved. I'm glad the people were caught, but now I've got to deal with reopening the wound I thought was healed. I forgive them for breaking into our office and realize it is not my place to judge. I have no idea where there are coming from and what they have dealt with in life. I hope once they are released from jail they find a way to make their lives productive to society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Greastest Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment