Hyrum and Dad with Dads new camo hooded sweatshirt.
Sunset in the Mann's Creek area
I actually did good with the birthday presents this year. Hooray for me! Jon got a camo hooded sweatshirt, a scent-free, water-proof camo coat (similar to the coat Gloria gave Hyrum this summer when we were in Alaska so now they can be twins- they love being twins), and a new work shirt. I've learned I pretty much can't go wrong with camo. Jon enjoyed spending his birthday in the mountains. We sang to him and opened presents and he even had a poster hung in the tree. The only thing missing was the cake, which we had the next day at his parents house.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jon! Sorry, your schmuck sister-in-law forgot to call. Sounds like you guys had a great time, though, of course Im sure you wouldnt have had a bad time being able to be in the mountains and all! :)
Post a Comment