Lydia occasionally will wet her underwear before she makes it to the bathroom. I noticed she had done that today when we were at the park for Hyrum's T-ball game. I told her that she wasn't suppose to do that and that she needs to go to the bathroom before she wets her underwear. Her response to me was, "Okay, I'll start learning."
She appears to be so grown up and mature for her mere 34 month old self. She says things daily that surprise me and of course bring a smile to my face. She is such a joy to have around. Thanks for letting me be your Mom, Lydia!
BTW, I am in no way complaining about her wetting her underwear. She potty trained herself at 26 months old and shortly after that stopped wearing a diaper at night. She amazes Jon and I, who were both bed wetters. We're not sure where she got it from but we're grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Greastest Blessings!
2 comments:
She's soooo cute and so smart!
BTW... we're still gunna go to Emigrant so if it at all works out for you guys to come that would be awesome!
No luck with the ginger mints at Rainbow but I have decided to leave you a gift of love in the junk drawer...it is not junk.
Post a Comment