The kids and I packed up and went to Washington. No reason to stay home by ourselves. Especially, when there was family not far away to spend time with and cousins to play with.
Hyrum has become quite the fisherman lately. Every body of water he sees, including ditches and canals, he talks about what kind of fish might be in it. This little pond here was full of gold fish and Hyrum spent quite a bit of time here. He even named a couple fish. He's walking in his Daddy's footsteps with his love of fishing.
Tell me that's not adorable! Lydia and Anikah are such good friends and so incredibly cute together!
Hyrum wasn't wearing a shirt so Lydia didn't think she needed to either. Anikah tends to copy Lydia since Lydia's about 6 months older and a little more knowledgeable... She teaches Anikah all sorts of new tricks. You're welcome, Taunya! haha!
Hyrum's short were really low so I asked him to pull them up a little. This was the result. Very cute, Hyrum! I did help him out after Taunya and I had a good laugh and I snapped this photo.
Dress up is definitely one of Lydia's favorite activities. Beings how there's 3 girls in the Andrews family they have a lot of fun dresses.
Hyrum found this bug at G & G's house and called it his Fruitland Grizzly bug because it appeared to be orange and black. He wanted to take it home but, fortunately, somehow it escaped.
My Grandma Amy turned 85 while we were in town so I was able to celebrate with her at her birthday dinner. In this picture is: Dustin and Andrea, my Aunt Darlene and Uncle John, and Aunt Janice and Uncle Bill.
The Birthday girl with her sweet husband, Don. My Grandpa DeCoria died May 20th, 1995. People were doubtfully that my grandma would make it too much longer. She soon met Don and they were married January 1st, 1996. Thirteen and a half years later they are still happily married. Grandma's had health problems since having a brain tumor removed in 1993 and struggles with speech and writing and remembering. Don is amazingly patient and supportive of her. Their marriage is a great example for me. Thank you both! I love you!






No comments:
Post a Comment