We had beautiful fall weather this weekend. You can see the kids had a lot of fun playing in the freshly fallen leaves. They're really quite a perfect toy.







The Barben's drove this awesome van up from St. George. They said they got quite a few double takes as people drove by. I can imagine so.The rest of these photos are of the kids later Sunday evening.

Most pictures I take of Hyrum turn out pretty silly because he enjoys being goofy. You can see here he actually wanted a picture taken of himself and even posed for the camera. That's kind of the way my Hyrum is. It's near impossible to force him to do anything; however if it's his idea, he'll do a great job at it.
Hyrum's reading skills amaze me. He enjoys reading and does very well at it. Here he is reading Lydia a bed time story. She sure is a lucky sister!
Jon's sister, from St. George, and her family stopped in for a quick visit this weekend. They're debating in moving to the area so they came for the weekend to check things out. We're hoping they decided to come join us:)





2 comments:
This was a sweet post! I love the "reading in bed" shots...sooo cute!
You sure have some super cute kiddos! I can't wait for our trees to mature, I actually look forward to raking (sp??) them all up! Also, I LOVE your sis-in-law skirt! Soooo cute!
Post a Comment