Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lydia's 1st ever Haircut

Scissors touched Lydia's hair today for the 1st time EVER in her life. She turned 3 last month. She has beautiful curls at the bottom of her hair and I've hesitated to cut it in fear that her curls won't come back. Ever since Lydia came with me to get my hair cut a few months ago she's been asking to get her hair cut. (She is so girly and I'm sure she knows that is a girly thing to do).
Hyrum was in dire need of a trimming so I decided I'd let Lydia get a little cut at the same time. She absolutely LOVED it! She sat still as can be the entire time and just soaked up being pampered. Her girlishness is so adorable. Melissa, my friend who cut her hair, did a pretty princess do for her afterward. Thankfully, her curls came back even prettier and less straggly than before.
Cool spike Buddy! You look handsome :)


1 comment:

karenavandyke said...

I don't think Alayna's curls will last much longer... :( She still has some on the bottom, but I have been trimming it myself every now and then.

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!