BEAUTIFUL fall colors. Your kids really are so adorable and playing in the leaves is always a favorite past time of our kids. I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you, and your son like your brothers. Amazing!! Glad you guys are having fun together. I sure could use your husband's expertise throughout this pregnancy. My SI joint is killing me! Hopefully I can recoop after the baby comes. Take care!
2 comments:
ARGH! I wanna come and play in those!!! SOOO COOL! It's like a golden blanket of snow, leaves style!
BEAUTIFUL fall colors. Your kids really are so adorable and playing in the leaves is always a favorite past time of our kids. I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you, and your son like your brothers. Amazing!! Glad you guys are having fun together. I sure could use your husband's expertise throughout this pregnancy. My SI joint is killing me! Hopefully I can recoop after the baby comes. Take care!
Post a Comment