Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall soccer

I managed to not take my camera to any of Hyrum's games :( Thankfully, I found this picture on a friend's blog. Way to catch Hyrum in the background, Kerri! This was Hyrum's 5th season playing soccer. I think he likes it more each year. This year is favorite position was goalie and he did a great job at it.

*Just as a side note, I'm finally playing soccer again. One Friday morning I woke up to a dream of playing soccer. Not 30 minutes later the phone rang and it was a friend inviting Jon and I to play soccer that night. I was ecstatic! I absolutely LOVE the game and have been wanting to start an adult league since we moved here. Since winter's coming I'm not sure how long we'll play for, but I'll take whatever I can get. Happy Happy me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I also love soccer! But my fave is volleyball by far! Too bad the stake doesn't have a womens league for VB, oh well.
:0(

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!