Monday, March 23, 2009

8 wonderful years with the love of my life



8 Reasons I absolutely Adore my husband
  1. My weaknesses are his strengths; hence he completes me.
  2. The sound of his voice brings joy to my life.
  3. He has Christ-like love for little children and, because of that they love him.
  4. He's the Father of my children and also a loving father figure for many other children.
  5. He has a quiet air of humble confidence about him, which makes him a natural leader.
  6. He's appreciative, and compliments and words of love have always flown freely from him.
  7. He loves his Savior and is a great defender of truth.
  8. He's my Eternal Companion and there's no one in this world I'd rather spend eternity with. I am truly blessed to stand at his side.
I love you, Jon! Happy 8th Anniversary!


PS to celebrate we went to Boise last Friday and attended the Temple and went out to eat. We also did a little shopping. Big thanks to G & G Lindsey for keeping the kids! Tonight we took the kids out to New Plymouth to stay the night with G & G and Uncle Ben and Craig (we both have to go out to our Weiser office tomorrow and Ben's going to watch Hyrum and Lydia). Since we didn't have any kids we decided we might as well go out to eat again, so we did at one of our favs-- Fiesta Guadalajara. It was a very enjoyable Anniversary and we're both excited to make our 8th year our best year yet!

3 comments:

Elise said...

On our drive home from visiting we were talking about what a perfect couple you & Jon are. You compliment one another in every way and you are even starting to look like one another. Thanks for your divine example of eternal love.

P.S. Auralee just keeps rejoicing about what a difference it has been since Jon adjusted her. IT brought tears to her eyes when she was telling me how appreciative she was of our family.
Give him another big thanks for me please.

Rachel said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, Elise. Did you see the post below about your guys' visit? I left a little note for you...

Lizzylou said...

What a nice post. You guys have a great family, and a great relationship. I keep wishing Jon was closer to adjust my chronic hurting back and ankles. I need to make a trip up there soon. Happy 8th anniversary

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!