Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some of our favorite visitors

I'm sure all Jon's married siblings would agree that having the unmarried children (Ben, Marae, Elise and Craig) visit is a fabulous and much anticipated time, especially for the nieces and nephews. These four are amazing and we love them tons! We selfishly wish they'd all live by us... though I feel that may take an awful lot of bribing. Most likely more than we're capable of... sad for us! So until that day happens, if it ever does, we cherish the visits we have with them. Lyida's face lights up the moment she hears their names and it's nearly impossible to peel her away from them while they're here. (Can't say I mind that too much). Hyrum tries to act cool but secretly loves having them around also. We had a great weekend with them attending a musical fireside Saturday afternoon and a play, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," that evening. Sunday we were also able to spend the day with them. Elise led us in some pretty fun and entertaining games.
Auralee (Elise's friend), Aunt Elise and Aunt Marae with their biggest fan, Lydia

Jon, Lydia, Marae, Ben C., Auralee & Elise. Thanks for visiting us we hope to see you again soon! PS don't worry, Elise, I'll remember what you said about Christmas. We'll be planning on you!

No comments:

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!